Whenever I am about to tackle a complex task, embark on something new or even if it is something I feel I have good background knowledge on, my instinct is to pose my question to someone more knowledgeable than me. Sometimes that’s a simple Google search, sometimes it’s a peer, but oftentimes it’s the subject matter expert.
The same goes with PTC Mathcad. Whether you are a novice user or someone who has been using the software for 15 years, there are likely questions or equations you might want to ask an expert about.
That’s why we are excited to announce a new live demo offering “Ask the Experts.” Attend a live question and answer based session with PTC Mathcad expert Application Engineers. Bring your questions on the product, specific use cases or calculations. Get your answers real-time with live product demonstrations. Don’t have a specific question? Simply join to see how other PTC Mathcad users are using the engineering calculations software and get useful tips and tricks.
These sessions are limited, so reserve your spot today:
September 10th 1:00 PM EST: Register Now
September 15th 8 AM EST: Register Now
Don’t see a time that works for you? Check back each month for new dates and times or consult one of our many other free resources:
- The Community– participate in discussions, pose questions, or obtain answers from other PTC Mathcad users.
- PTC University Learning Exchange– over 40 free tutorials on the software marked by level and category.
- Demos– view over a dozen 90 second demos overviewing our most popular features.
- Chat with sales – have a sales related question? Speak with one of our PTC Mathcad sales reps live.
- PTC Mathcad Express– our free for life math software that gives you unlimited use of the most popular capabilities in the commercial version of PTC Mathcad.