We are excited to announce that Mathcad Engage 2012, PTC Mathcad’s virtual event will be live on November 7th at 12pm EST in just 4 short days! Register now for the whole day or to see your favorite presentation topic. Here’s a list of some of the presentations you can’t miss…
- 12:10-12:15 “Welcome to Mathcad Engage 2012” (Presentation by Brent Edmonds, Senior Director of Mathcad Strategic Programs at PTC)
- 12:40-1:10 “Best Practice: The Power of PTC Mathcad to Manage Design Calculations” (Presentation by Hitesh Patel, Product Development Team Leader at Allied Systems Company)
- 1:40- 2:40 “Making the Move from Mathcad to Mathcad Prime 2.0” (Presentation by Anji Seberino, Senior Applications Engineer for PTC Mathcad)
- 3:10- 3:40 “Best Practice: Demonstrating Regulatory Compliance with PTC Creo and PTC Mathcad” (Presentation by Dr. Andreas Vlahinos, Principal at Advanced Engineering Solutions, LLC)
- 4:10- 4:25 “PTC Mathcad Product Strategy and Roadmap” (Presentation by Jakov Kucan, Director of Product strategy for PTC Mathcad)
Each presentation will be followed by a Q&A session with the speaker, and virtual booths covering training, product management and development, and purchasing options will be a click away within the virtual space. Interact with PTC Mathcad experts and peers, and gather resources important to you and your company.
Sign up now– We hope to see you there!