We are excited to announce that Mathcad Engage 2012, PTC Mathcad’s virtual event will be live on November 7th at 12pm EST in just 4 short days! Register now for the whole day or to see your favorite presentation topic. Here’s a list of some of the presentations you can’t miss…
- 12:10-12:15 “Welcome to Mathcad Engage 2012” (Presentation by Brent Edmonds, Senior Director of Mathcad Strategic Programs at PTC)
- 12:40-1:10 “Best Practice: The Power of PTC Mathcad to Manage Design Calculations” (Presentation by Hitesh Patel, Product Development Team Leader at Allied Systems Company)
- 1:40- 2:40 “Making the Move from Mathcad to Mathcad Prime 2.0” (Presentation by Anji Seberino, Senior Applications Engineer for PTC Mathcad)
- 3:10- 3:40 “Best Practice: Demonstrating Regulatory Compliance with PTC Creo and PTC Mathcad” (Presentation by Dr. Andreas Vlahinos, Principal at Advanced Engineering Solutions, LLC)
- 4:10- 4:25 “PTC Mathcad Product Strategy and Roadmap” (Presentation by Jakov Kucan, Director of Product strategy for PTC Mathcad)
Each presentation will be followed by a Q&A session with the speaker, and virtual booths covering training, product management and development, and purchasing options will be a click away within the virtual space. Interact with PTC Mathcad experts and peers, and gather resources important to you and your company.
Sign up now- We hope to see you there!