Now that Mathcad Prime 2.0 has been launched, it is time to learn about the product and see what it has to offer you and the engineering world. In this blog post, I will take you through a number of assets that you can find on PTC’s Mathcad Product Page, which we have worked hard to provide you with. These top assets, in no particular order, are the new Mathcad Prime 2.0 FAQ, the Mathcad Prime 2.0 Version Comparison, the Mathcad Prime 2.0 “key components” demo series, the “Design Studies and Trade-Off Analyses with Mathcad” Whitepaper, and of course, the Mathcad Prime 2.0 30 Day Free Trial.
The Mathcad Prime 2.0 FAQ:
- This document takes you through a number of the most frequently asked questions about Mathcad Prime 2.0. In this document you can read about what Mathcad Prime 2.0 is, what new capabilities have been added, and their benefits to you as a user and potentially for the organization you work within. The document also includes information on Global Maintenance Support, system requirements, using older versions of Mathcad with Mathcad Prime 2.0, training courses, and other resources and communities you can become a part of. You can reach this document by going to the Mathcad Product Page and looking for “Mathcad Prime 2.0 (FAQs)” under the “Additional Resources” tab. Or, you can click here.
The Mathcad Prime 2.0 Version Comparison:
- This document is essentially a chart that compares all the features and capabilities of Mathcad Prime 2.0 to past versions of Mathcad- Mathcad 15.0, Mathcad 14.0, and Mathcad 13.0. By reading this chart you can see the many capabilities Mathcad Prime 2.0 has to offer you and how this software has progressed and been added to over time. You can access this document by going to the Mathcad Product Page and looking for “Mathcad Prime 2.0 Version Comparison” under the “Additional Resources” tab. Or, you can click here.
The Mathcad Prime 2.0 “Key Components” Demo Series:
- These brand new videos can be found on the Mathcad Product Page under the sections titled “Demo Videos” and “Featured Video”. These videos are live demonstrations lead by Jakov Kucan, Mathcad’s Software Development Director, focusing on four of the key components of Mathcad Prime 2.0- Collapsible Areas, the Excel Component, Symbolic Algebra, and 3D Plots. There is also a video that gives an overview of Mathcad Prime 2.0., again lead by Kucan. Additionally there is an introduction video lead by Mark Walker, Mathcad’s Director of Product Management.
“Design Studies and Trade-Off Analyses with Mathcad” Whitepaper:
- This Whitepaper is an interesting resource that explores the best practices in product development. This whitepaper examines three different scenarios where design studies are used to optimize the product development process and easily document the rationale for the decisions. Read the “Design Studies and Trade-Off Analyses” whitepaper to see how you can benefit from a product development process. You can access this document by going to the Mathcad Product Page and selecting “Design Studies and Trade Off Analyses (White Paper)” from the “Additional Resources” tab, or you can click here.
The Mathcad Prime 2.0 30-Day Free Trial:
- This asset is probably the most important asset to interact with in order to get an accurate representation of the product. You can easily download this 30-day trial for free and experience all of the functionality available in Mathcad Prime 2.0. You can test how Mathcad can help you with your everyday mathematical and engineering calculations and you can really get a feel for the power behind this release and its performance capabilities. Download the Mathcad Prime 2.0 Free Trial now!